Saturday 24 October 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hi All, 

Today's card will be entered in the My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge!


Using my distress inks i created a water coloured background for my card. I then added droplets to the page to lift up some of the colour! I used the Wplus9 Silver Bells stamp & die set to cut out the stamped images and also the sentiment. Todays card is honestly one of my favourite holiday card to date. I love that its simple yet elegant. 

Products used

Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks
Cucumber Crush & Watermelon Wonder Stampin Up Inks
Versafine Onyx Black ink (for the sentiment i stamped in this ink and added clear embossing powder over the top) 
Rosalie Whimsy Farm Twine
Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock
110lb Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Versamark Ink & Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder (for the box on the bell)
Tombow Mono Adhesive
Stampin Dimensionals

And thats it for todays card!!!

Happy crafting peeps :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Brittney. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vera!! Thanks for having me :)

    ReplyDelete