Sunday 7 February 2016

Stampin Up - Happy Birthday

Hi all,

Getting back into making some cards with this set! 



I think it's a great idea to make a set of the same card. I don't always have hours to spend making cards and when I find a card style I like it doesn't take me long to duplicate it and make 5 or more! This means I have more cards on hand to send to friends and family! 

Products used: 

- Rich Razzleberry cardstock 
- Poppy Crafts White Cardstock 
- Stampin Up Lotus Blossom Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut Set
- Hero Arts Ultra Pink Ink
- Hero Arts Raspberry Jam Ink
- Lawn Fawn Freshley Cut Grass Ink
- Hero Arts Forever Green Ink
- Hero Hues Black Dye Ink
- Heidi Swapp Favorite Things 6 x 6 patterned paper
- Heidi Swapp Glittered Paper 
- Pretty Pink Posh 6mm & 10mm sparkling clear sequins 
- Tombow Adhesive and Dimensionals 

Thanks for stopping by...happy paper crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment