Sunday 28 February 2016

I love you...just the way you are


The song i chose is Bruno Mars - Just the way you are. 



Products used: 

- Hero Arts Flower Garden Stamp Set
- MFT I love you More Stamp Set
- Poppy Crafts White Cardstock
- Stampin Up Pistachio Pudding Cardstock
- Stampin Up Smoky Slate Embossing Powder
- Stampin Up Calypso Coral Embossing Powder
- Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Squares Die
- Kaisercraft Roses Embossing Powder
- Tombow Mono Adhesive 
- Dimensional Adhesive 
- Stampin Up Heat Tool
- Big Shot
- Magnetic Platform

Thanks for checking out my blog, hope to see you soon :)

Happy Crafting Peeps


2 comments:

  1. Really elegant and beautiful card, I adore it and love the sophistication of the overall design! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps Emma...I love the SSS challenges :)

      Delete