Wednesday 2 September 2015

Awesome....thanks

Hi crafty friends!! 

Today's card is possibly one of my favourite cards.



Products used:

Cardstock - Stampin Up Rich Razzleberry
Patterned Paper - Stampin Up Moonlight DSP
Stamp Set - Stampin Up Yippee-Skippee! stamp set
Die (for the hole in the card & the border) - My Favourite Things Stitched Circle Die
Ribbon - a basic black ribbon from a local craft store

Now don't get me wrong….i don't necessarily believe in using products from the same company. Im sure it works for some, however i like that when using products from different companies you tend to have to think more about what goes with what. To me this is more of a challenge…which i enjoy.

However this card just happens to use a lot of Stampin Up products (its just worked that way…hah didn't plan it out) 

Anyways lovely crafters…let me know what you think of this sort of deigns. 

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment