Friday 25 September 2015

Handmade Little Notebook

Hi All, 

Today i wanted to show you a little project i made with my new Heidi Swapp Cinch (which by the way is the best tool in craft room) 

Honestly I am like the notebook queen!! I can't get enough. And now i have all these notebooks with only a few pages available and i thought there has to be something i can do with all these spare pages. And this is what i came up with….



I cut all my pages down and added a patterned paper covered chipboard piece to the front and back creating my own new fabulous notebook. And the best part about it….i didn't have to waste all those spare pages!!



To anyone unsure about the cinch or any other binding machine….i say go for it :)

Using pinterest (of course…what on earth did we do before pinterest?!) i have found so many interesting ways to use my cinch. I will try and post some of my creations in the upcoming months. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun little project…i sure did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment