Saturday 7 November 2015

Simon says stamp: Monday Blog Challenge

Hi all, 

Today's blog post will be entered into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge!! 


This card is actually super simple. 

I used the Poinsettias Inspired by Stamping stamp set, versa mark ink and my new Hero Arts White Embossing Powder to stamp this gorgeous background! I then used Barn Door, Fired Brick & Aged Mahogany distress inks to create this background. I used the lightest colour first (barn door) and covered the whole page. I then used the other 2 darker colours to pull from the edges. I then stamped the wplus9 Festive Greetings happy holidays sentiment in Stampin Up Mossy Meadow! 

And that's it! Like I said it's really quite a simple card :) 

Thanks for stopping by...I hope to see you again soon! 

Happy crafting :) 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The flowers look great together with the red background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna-Karin...I love using my distress inks :) thanks for having me!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous reds, the white flowers look so pretty against them, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete