Tuesday 17 November 2015

Watercolour: thinking of you

Hi crafty friends, 


For this blog Challenege I decided to go simple! This card would be perfect to do in bulk as its quite simple! All I did was use my watercolour paper, some distress inks (abandoned coral, worn lipstick & picked raspberry) and some perfect pearls to create a watercoloured background! I then used my stampin up hearts framelits to cut a heart out of my watercolour piece! 

Popping this heart up on some whisper white cardstock backed on a calypso coral card base! 

And that's it! 

Other supplies 

Pretty pink posh 4mm & 6mm clear sequins
Simon says stamp banner sayings 
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder (over the sentiment)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! Love that big heart!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Love using my distress inks :)

      Delete